Leicestershire Junior SRA
County Closed Championships 2012/13
Boys and Girls u11/u13/u15/u17/u19
Prizes sponsored by Dunlop
Entry forms available from Gill Freeman
Tel: 0116 2865217 email: email@example.com
Closing date Monday 10th September
Or collect one from the Club
LEICESTERSHIRE JUNIOR SRA
1. The Championship is open to players Under 19,17,15,13 and 11 on
23 Sept 2012
2. Boys may enter only one age group (their own). Girls may enter two, but must be prepared to
play back to back
3. The preliminary rounds of some age groups may be played on a 'round
robin' basis dependent on number of entries.
4. All entrants will be guaranteed two matches
5. All matches will be played at New Parks Leisure Centre.
6. Entry form, with a fee of £15.00 (£20.00 for girls entering two age groups) to be received no
later than Monday 10 September should be sent to :-
Gill Freeman. 16 Chiltern Avenue, Cosby, Leicester LE9 1UF. Tel: 0116 2865217.
Enclose SAE, or provide email address, to enable details of first round match to be sent.
7. The Championship will be played under England Squash rules using a Dunlop double
yellow spot ball. By entering, players denote their agreement to abide by the ES
Code of Conduct which includes wearing eye protection on court..
8. Matches will be PAR scoring and players will be required to mark matches
9. Players must be born in, have at least three months residence, or go to school in
11. Neither LJSRA or other parties involved will accept responsibility for loss or
damage to player's clothing, valuables or any other loss or injury which may be
sustained by players during the tournament
12. County squads will be selected following the Championships